You can check the status of your order.
What does your status mean?
- Order received means your order hasn’t been processed yet.
- Order processing means your order is being prepared for dispatch.
- Dispatched means your order has left our shop and is on its way to you. You’ll receive an email confirming dispatch. Depending on our chosen carrier, you may receive a separate email from us that will detail how to track your order when it has left us. In the case of some products where there is a long lead time, “Dispatched” means that you’ve been charged for your order, and you’ll be notified of delivery separately.
Cancelled means your order has been cancelled either by you or us.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order is incomplete, please keep in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately; please allow a little extra time before contacting us.
For more information, you can view your order status online by signing into your account and selecting View orders.
For damaged products, incomplete orders or dispatched orders that don’t arrive within the expected time period, please email us, or call us on 01531 634863 10am -6pm Monday to Saturday. If you prefer, you can also return damaged goods to us via the returns methods listed below or through our shop.
How to change or cancel your order
Amending your order
- We’re sorry that it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it. If your order has already been dispatched from us, then you’ll need to return the item following our Returns procedure.
- If your order hasn’t left us yet, we may be able to change delivery address details, remove items from your order or cancel it completely. Please contact us on 01531 634863 between 10am and 6pm Monday to Saturday or email us on discover@enchantand allure.co.uk.
Cancelling your order
- If your order has already been dispatched from us, you’ll need to return the item following our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
If you’re an international customer, the terms may be different.
Out of stock items
If the item you’d like is online but out of stock, then you can check availability in our shop by calling us, making sure you have the product details to hand. If your desired product is available then you can place an order over the phone. You can then choose whether to pick up the item or have it delivered to you. We can also advise you of when we expect items back in stock.
Why do we display products that are out of stock online?
We continue to show out of stock products online so that you have access to the product details and so that you can buy it online at a later date once more stock has been delivered. You will always be notified via email if we are expecting a delay in getting the item to you.